Les Immeubles Jacques Robitaille inc. and their establishments – Hotel Palace Royal, Hotel Plaza Québec, L’Hôtel Québec, Hotel Lindbergh, Auberge Québec, Hotel Must, Hotel Québec Inn, Ginger, Restaurant Beffroi Steak House, Le 10Vagues, Les Palmes and Centre d’amusement Carie Factory – are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and have taken steps in that direction.
We only collect the personal information that is required to offer individuals our services, benefits and products.
hotelsjaro.com and www.xperience-jaro.com are linked to behaviour measurement tools; these tools collect the data related to user navigation on the websites – visited pages, time spent on every page, items added to the shopping cart, etc. – without revealing the identity of individuals. The behaviour measurement tools also collect the data related to the device and browser used to navigate on hotelsjaro.com and www.xperience-jaro.com, including the devices’ IP addresses, the cookies’ data strings, the mobile type and unique identifier (i.e. Apple and Android IDs, etc.).
The collected data is used to identify what type of information is the most relevant to our websites’ users. This data also has an impact on the websites’ layout, information and purchasing process. It helps us improve the websites’ interface, products and services.
As you navigate on hotelsjaro.com and www.xperience-jaro.com, cookies will be saved on your computer in order to help understand your interests better. Cookies are small files from our web platform that are stocked on your device. They allow us to identify your device as you browse on our websites and to suggest targeted ads via Facebook and Google Adwords, depending on your navigation patterns. The techniques used by our advertising partners do not collect personal data such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
In short, the collected data is used to:
- Process sales and reservations of goods and services;
- Confirm the identity of customers, subscribers and contest participants, contact them and communicate with them;
- Better understand our customers’ preferences, needs and interests;
- Provide information, services, benefits, offers and products to our subscribers.
We may disclose your personal data in the following cases:
- With our service providers: some of our partners are actively involved in our business activities, therefore, we allow them to access your personal data when the nature of the task performed on our behalf requires it.
- Within the framework of legal procedures: when we are legally required to disclose personal data in order to comply with a court order or when the disclosure is necessary to the exercise, establishment and defence of Les Immeubles Jacques Robitaille inc. rights or the ones of a third party.
- In the event of the sale of the company: if a third party acquires the company’s assets, in part or in full.
We also share the technical data collected on your browsing patterns and devices with other digital advertising companies in order to allow them to better target the ads intended for you.
Finally, anonymized data may be disclosed to third parties.
- Click on the link created for this purpose at the bottom of our promotional emails;
- Send a request to unsubscribe to email@example.com;
- Send a request to unsubscribe by mail to: JARO Hotels & Services, Marketing Department, 1343 route de l’Aéroport
L’Ancienne-Lorette QC G2G 1G5.
Anyone who makes a written request is entitled to be informed of the existence of the personal information we retain about them and how we use it. Individuals may also challenge the accuracy or completeness of the information and request corrections. To exercise the right of access or correction, the affected individual can send a written request to:
JARO Hotels & Services
1343 route de l’Aéroport
L’Ancienne-Lorette QC G2G 1G5
The request procedure is as follows:
- The applicants must identify themselves with a mail and email address and sign the request to avoid fraud or the unjustified transmission of personal information to third parties.
- The applicants must provide sufficient information to permit us to provide an account of the existence and use of personal information.
- We will process the request for access or correction of personal information within thirty (30) days of receipt of the request;
- For the correction of personal information, we will proceed to the extent that the individual is able to establish the incomplete or inaccurate information.
You may refuse your navigation patterns to be monitored for advertisement purpose (“Do not track” option – DNT). If our website receives a DNT signal during your visit, we will not be collecting your data. However, the data collected before you opted out might still be used.