Terms & conditions
By becoming a member of the JARO Xperience program, you agree to the following terms and conditions and general principles when using our services.
- The accumulation period for JARO Xperience points runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
- If no reservation has been made after 2 years, the member's account is automatically suspended and the earned points are lost.
- On January 1st of each year, the member's level is confirmed based on the number of nights spent in our hotels, and then adjusted accordingly. This adjustment may result in the member returning to a lower level.
- Accumulated JARO Xperience points cannot be used during high traffic periods, which are determined by each hotel's management based on expected occupancy.
- The free night's stay must be booked in advance, using the member's information, through the Xperience JARO website or our official reservation center. The current rate determines the number of points required to obtain the free night.
- Bookings made with group rates, negotiated rates or via tour operators are not eligible for the accumulation and use of Xperience JARO points.
- Only stays booked by the JARO Xperience member via the loyalty program booking portal or the official JARO Hotels reservation center are eligible to earn JARO Xperience points. No points are awarded for reservations made outside the JARO Xperience portal and the member's profile.
- Accommodation points cannot be combined with negotiated, corporate and government rates, nor with the package, promotional and group rates, unless otherwise mentioned in the conditions and restrictions of a particular offer.
- JARO Xperience points can be accumulated with certain packages and promotions. See the terms and conditions of our offers to find out which packages and promotions are eligible.
- The 10% discount on food and beverage is valid at Restaurant Beffroi Steak House, Ginger, Les Palmes and Le 10Vagues. To obtain the discount and accumulate Xperience JARO points, the bill must be charged to the room account. No discount can be granted and no points can be accumulated if the bill is paid directly to the room or restaurant.
- The 10% discount offered in JARO restaurants is not valid when booking a package or a promotion.
- The free consumption is not applicable when booking a package or a promotion.
- The preferential discount on lodging is not applicable when booking a package or a promotion.
- The preferred lodging discount does not guarantee room availability.
- When JARO Xperience points are used to book a stay, they are deducted from the member's account upon arrival at the hotel. The points used cannot be refunded if the stay is cancelled or shortened.
- Members must check in at the hotel front desk at the beginning of their stay. Reservations for JARO Xperience members only. To obtain the preferential rate, the member must be present at the time of room check-in. If the member wishes to offer a free night to a relative using his points, the member must contact us via our contact form. Only one room at the Xperience JARO preferential rate can be booked per night.
- The Xperience JARO privileges granted are based on the level reached by the member at the time of the first night of the stay. No change in membership levels can be made during a stay. If the number of nights required to upgrade to the next level is reached during the stay, the privileges associated with the new status will be granted on the next stay.
- JARO Xperience Points CANNOT be earned through any third party.
- JARO Xperience points cannot be transferred from one member to another.
- The privileges and conditions of the JARO Xperience Loyalty Program are subject to change at any time without notice.
By providing your personal information, you consent to the collection, use, handling and disclosure by any member of the JARO Hotels chain (under the names Hotel Plaza Québec, Hotel Québec Inn, Hotel Palace Royal, Hotel Québec, Hotel Must, Hotel Lindbergh and Auberge Québec) of the information (including any required information) referred to or any other information relating to a current or future stay with a member of the hotel chain, or to goods or services provided to you from time to time by a member of the hotel chain, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
- Customer Service - The information will be used to facilitate your arrivals and, as far as possible, satisfy your personal accommodation preferences.
- Marketing - Information will be used to tell you about goods and services offered directly or indirectly by the hotel group.
- Market Research - The information will be used to improve the goods or services offered to you.
JARO Hotels may suspend or terminate the Program at any time without notice. In the event of termination of the program, any unclaimed points will be forfeited. JARO Hotels reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of membership at any time, as well as to implement various changes, such as
- Changing the number of points earned for each dollar spent;
- Change the number of points required for free nights;
- Change the validity of points;
- Change the associated benefits;
- Change the inactivity period.
Participants will be notified of program changes. Notification will be sent by JARO Hotels to the email address provided by the participant at the time of program registration. Participation in the program following notification of any changes to the program constitutes acceptance of such changes by the participant.